Sunday, May 1, 2011

April 2011

April was an awesome month. It went by way too fast, though! During the second week of the month I had spring break, so we loaded up and headed to California for the week. We stopped in Vegas for the night on our way down and just hung out there for a while. When we got to California we went to Knott's Berry Farm and the Orange County Swap Meet and enjoyed the 90 degree temperatures!



Since the next weekend was Easter, we went down to St. George to my mom's condo. It was super relaxing and fun to be with everyone although we missed Cody and Chris and their family. We had an Easter egg hunt at the park and went swimming at the condo.







This last week there was a lot going on at school. We had our last field trip of the year to the BYU Bean Museum and attempted to go to Rock Canyon Park afterward, but the weather was FREEZING so we had to head back to school early. The next day was our school's 5K. I woke up early to get ready for it but there was way too much snow on the ground and it took a lot of convincing to get me to go, but I had fun and it was good to see the cute kids from my class who went to run. I wogged (jogged and walked) the whole thing, but finished in 45 minutes and wasn't dead last so I was okay with that! I forget how hard it is to run on the road and not a treadmill.



This week Ray heads off to China for a couple of weeks. I hate when he's gone, but I may just head to St. George again if I can get away with it! I L.O.V.E that place and hope to move there someday! But for now, if the weather warms up, this place works too. :)

2 comments:

Clint and Krista said...

Love the pictures Melsy!!! Easter was way fun!! When Ray goes to China I am pretty sure u should come visit Raunchfield to !!!! Love ya

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-melacak-handphone-android-hilang-dengan-mudah-dan-akurat