Saturday, March 19, 2011

Our MESSY House





So for the last about 6 months, every Friday and Saturday are the days we work on our house. It's so frustrating constantly having men there working and the dust is literally never-ending! Things are FINALLY starting to come together and today is new appliance day! I am a little worried about Ray moving food from one refrigerator to the other without my help, but hopefully it's not a complete disaster when I get home tomorrow! I'm so excited to have one full functioning CLEAN kitchen... Unless you've gone through this, you truly don't understand the mess of it all. Needless to say, I'm not always the happy person I should be come the weekend.. I almost dread the weekend more than Monday because it means never-ending cleaning up dust and junk! But the house will be beautiful when it's finished and it's looking better every day! Here are a couple of the rooms that we're working on right now.

1 comments:

Marleen said...

It looks so amazing! Grandma Chappell always said you have to get in a mess to get out of one! You've been much more patient than I could be! You're almost there and I can't wait to see the finished product!