Tuesday, December 28, 2010

DeCeMbEr




Wow! I can't believe December is nearly over! It completely flew by, but was a lot of fun. On the 13th we celebrated MaKenna's and Doug's birthdays. We tried to pull off celebrating both separately and started out at MaKenna's in Provo for bowling at Fat Cat's. After finishing a game, we drove back to Salt Lake, picked up Cynthia and Doug, and went out for some Chinese food. It was a crazy, but fun day and luckily it was the last week of school for me before Christmas break so I was getting used to a little crazy!

For Christmas Eve we went to Marcie's house and had dinner and watched the kids open their Christmas Eve pajamas. Her girls were so excited that I was pretty sure they would never go to sleep. Even little Cooper was a little bit out of control. They definitely make Christmas fun! On Christmas morning it was just me and Ray, so we woke up and opened our presents, made breakfast, and then went back to sleep. His kids came over at about 1 o'clock and they opened their presents. All Cynthia wanted was Despicable Me and watched it about 3 times after she opened it. Then we decided to go get some dinner and go to a movie later that evening. The only place open was Panda Express (which was fine with me, cuz I love it), and then we went to the movie. We had a fun Christmas and enjoyed being home although it was a little weird to not go to Lyman for the first time ever. We will head there this weekend for a big New Year's Eve party with everyone and I can't wait! Happy New Year Everyone!


1 comments:

Sarah Bogh said...

Hey thanks for commenting on my blog!! ha ha, sometimes I'll get tonz of comments and then there will be a whole lot of nothing and I think it is interesting. Not that I blog for the comments but still, interesting. I like that you updated! I like looking at your blog and learning what you've been up to. Looks like you had fun! This was our first year at home too and it was a little weird not to be in Lyman! I guess that means we are growing up huh?
Have a good day and dont get buried in all that snow!!