Saturday, September 18, 2010

2010

So it's obviously been a while since I've posted anything. It may be because it's taken me since I got married just to get the house in a somewhat livable order... Just in time to remodel! I'm actually very excited to have everything ripped out and new things put in. The house we live in has green shag carpet from the seventies and wallpaper EVERYWHERE. No really, in every room of the house. I told Ray I wouldn't be pulling that off, so he'll have to pay someone to do it! I can't wait to actually paint and have all 3 bathrooms working! WOOHOO! I just started a new school year and I have a really cute class with A LOT of boys! They are a little hyper a lot of the time, but it makes life fun. During the summer we have gone to California a few times and I went to Texas for the first time (and hopefully the last time) ever. And yes, I drove across the whole dang state and it only took about 2 days! Thankfully my mom came with me and actually drove most of the way. Ray bought me a car on eBay, and it just so happened to be in Houston. So I signed my mom up for the drive and we had a TON of fun! Right Mom?! Right now I'm on another trip to California and am sitting in the airport for a good few hours so I thought I'd catch up. As you can see, not much is going on! I have quite a few pictures to post, but that'll have to wait til I get home. Hopefully sometime this century.. I gotta teach primary tomorrow!

Click to play this Smilebox photo album
Create your own photo album - Powered by Smilebox
Photo album created with Smilebox

1 comments:

Clint and Krista said...

Seriously lady its about time!! Love the pictures!!