Monday, January 18, 2010

The Wedding

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


My wedding day was both the happiest and one of the saddest days in my life. I knew I couldn't get married without my dad there, so we did it in the hospital. The staff went all out decorating my dad's room and the hallway around his room. We had sparkling cider and cake at the hospital and all of the nurses and doctors made my day so special. I feel so grateful to them for allowing me to be married in a very unusual place!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Melinda- What beautiful pictures! A very bitter sweet day! Isn't it Great to know that families are forever. Thanks for sharing these with us. We wish you the best and happiest life ever. All our love.
Merrill and Colleen xoxo

tiffany said...

you are such a sweet couple. i'm so glad I got to share that day with you. Your dad was a very special man. I wish you and Ray the BEST! Tell him how lucky he is... :-) love ya!