Wednesday, December 21, 2011

...and the Rest of 2011

Holy...Where did this year go?! It seems like I was just enjoying summer vacation and BAM... It's Christmas break. I can't believe how busy life can be, and I'm constantly finding myself hoping it would slow down. There's always so much to do and never enough time to do it in. My class this year is AMAZING. Possibly one of my funnest classes ever! There are always some super needy kiddos in there, but I do what I can to teach them and get them to second grade with as much knowledge as possible. In August we went to Maui for a week before Cynthia took off to college and then as soon as we got back, school started. In September, I went to Northern California with Ray and we bought him a new commuter car (He desperately needed one), and then the week after I returned, I went to Southern California to the happiest place on earth with my mom, my sister, and her cute kids. Since then I've just enjoyed being home trying to take care of church, house, family, and all the craziness that comes with those things. I'm afraid I'm not very good at any one of them, but I try and that's all that counts (I Hope!) I absolutely love this time of year-except for the weather- and love spending time with my family. The excitement of Christmas and the traditions that come along with it have changed over the years, but that's always something to count on... change. I love that I can make new traditions with my family. Our new traditions include pizza on Christmas Eve and opening a new book on Christmas Eve, as well. The last one will definitely come in more handy when there are little kids in the picture, but that can all wait a couple more years! I hope all of you have an amazing Christmas and enjoy all the excitement, fun, and family that comes along with it!



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow design generated with Smilebox



0 comments: