Sunday, November 8, 2009

CrAzY Fall!


So it's been forever since I've written anything although a lot has happened! I moved out of the apartment that I LOVED having to myself and moved into a condo in Pleasant Grove. While I love being closer to work, I hate having roommates, but at least that won't last long! The school year is going well, but I do have a tough class that keeps me laughing! Ray proposed after nearly a year of dating, and so the crazy wedding planning began. We are trying to keep it small and simple, but I am finding out that is nearly impossible! We are getting married on December 5th at Wadley Farm in Lindon and I am so excited! Yesterday my friends from work gave me a surprise bridal shower. We had a lot of fun and I'm thankful to everyone for coming... Including Ray! Now only 27 days to go!

4 comments:

Kaylin said...

Cute picture, congrats!

Sarah Bogh said...

Hooray! Congrats! You are so Gorgeous! i love the pic! Lucky Guy!!

123123 said...

I am so excited for you!! I can't wait to meet Ray, finally!!

Coleman's said...

Congratulations! Have fun with all the planning!
- Megan (Brian)